CANES vs Miami Jr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Is this sarcasm or were you covering all possibilities?
Is this sarcasm or were you covering all possibilities?
It’s not pretty I know but that’s what you get in game 1 on a rainy day with a QB who is dealing with a possible injury.

We are still 16-3 and have the advantage 269 to 72

At this pace we win the game 32-6 and out gain them 538 to 144… in my book that’s domination

Advertisement
TVD can’t throw and people on this board were flowing people remotely concerned about the finger injury.

Eeh, like what I thought this season would be.

Much improved to....8-4.

We look slow on offense. RB's doing ok. We have zero balls go downfield more than a 10-yard pass against this team?

The bigger ACC schools will shut us down if we don't grow some balls.

Advertisement
Van Dyke isn’t the guy. Doesn’t have the mental make up.
I’ve been feeling this way since last year. If this continues, you tell him to either declare for the draft next year or let him hit the portal. Can’t win with a QB who is scared to let loose.

Advertisement
He didn't really though. The plays were extremely conservative and they didn't call any timeouts.
Mario was scared to call a timeout bc he was scared that fans would ***** & moan like I had dis chick doin last night😂😂😂😂😂 GO CANES

Advertisement
It’s not pretty I know but that’s what you get in game 1 on a rainy day with a QB who is dealing with a possible injury.

We are still 16-3 and have the advantage 269 to 72

At this pace we win the game 32-6 and out gain them 538 to 144… in my book that’s domination
You don’t really believe that’s how it will end up, do you?

No Harrell and Young doesn’t appear to be playing any in the 2nd quarter. Best looking set is 2 te with McCoy.

No Skinner

On d - stop 10 and contain the QB run. CBs looking good so far.

On O- still need better production out wide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back