CANES vs Miami Jr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Last year they held Kentucky to 10 1st half points and ended up giving up 37. They are going to be gassed 2nd half. Hope that they open it up next week and TVD magically looks like 2021 version.

And before anyone goes "but but but" Michigan State is trailing to Central Michigan, it could be so much worse lol

Advertisement
Bizarre that we have not tried to take the top off this defense one time. Lu must be sick.

Told people all summer Dawson's offense is more Ryan Day than Mike Leach which means it heavily relies on having elite playmakers more so than scheming people open like true air raids.

I honestly couldn’t believe how bad his offensive rankings were considering he runs an Air Raid. You just don’t see Air Raids consistently rank that low.

Advertisement
This is actually boring and it sounds like the crowd is listless. Looks like this offense is very limited. I hope their being vanilla on purpose but we’ve all heard that in the past so hard to fall for.
I really thought Mario would use this game to infuse some excitement into the fan base and season. Come out fast and score 50. Instead he’s running the clock out in the first half.

Told people all summer Dawson's offense is more Ryan Day than Mike Leach which means it heavily relies on having elite playmakers more so than scheming people open like true air raids.

What does it matter if we scheme guys open? We just did that and still threw an INT.

Advertisement
I’ve been saying this team will go as far as TVD and the DL takes them..

TVD need to step it up.. all excuses have been taken away.

Advertisement
I really thought Mario would use this game to infuse some excitement into the fan base and season. Come out fast and score 50. Instead he’s running the clock out in the first half.

What personnel are we hiding that could come out and score 50?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back