Canes vs GT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Are all of you Knighton Fanboys happy yet?

Kid ******* sucks
Calm it down. He's poorly coached. His ball security is awful, and I don't think anyone has ever addressed it. A good position coach would be making it a point to deal with that, they would have dealt with it last year because he's always been loose with the ball.

Y'all still trying to calculate our ACC chances? Lol Never bet on Manny coached team. They will find different ways to lose.

You can't blame this sh it on Manny. Don't even try. He has TONS of flaws but this is on the players 100%.
I can't credit the wins to Manny the last few weeks either - that's 100% been on the players.

Advertisement
football wtf GIF by Sethward

shouldn't have done those butter drills before the game

Jaylan has some major fumbling issues. Should ride the bench for a little while in favor of the others

Advertisement
They said Knighton wasnt taking any contact in practice because of depth at RB.
And this is exactly what I thought the result would be.

Manny with another great call. Just like not tackling in practice until week 5 of the regular season

Advertisement
How is this happening smh, surely Miami will blow this team out in the 2nd half. I mean, just stop turning the ball over smh

Advertisement
Time for Manny to pat Knighton on the butt and tell him not to worry and that these things happen to everyone as is clearly the case today

Wtf is going on? I'm driving so i can't watch. The team has so much potential but they suck at fundamentals. 3 fables lost already? Like wtf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back