Canes vs GT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets Go Thumbs Up GIF by ESPN

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol I don’t think 11 good at reading his keys. Manny gone after this one for sure right?

I will never understand how you can be so stubborn in scheme and playcalling when you are getting your *** clapped week in and week out. Flagg had better instincts last season, but now he is just lost. You can’t be slow and lost. This fan base may as well recognize that the next coach is gonna have to rebuild this entire defense esp with this **** recruiting class too

Advertisement
We lost all the good players on the DL because we can’t recruit for ****. Don’t get me started on these worthless LBs. #FireManny

Advertisement
Not matter what has been said, everyone knows the games that mattered were the 4 in November. Sure he could have been fired if they lost ugly to NCST and PITT, but these 4 are where his future is being judged. 4 mediocre teams and he need to win 3 to lock in next year. 2 does not get it done. This defense is so poorly coached and lacks talent.

Advertisement
We have lbs that have guys squared up and cant make a play. Dbs that cant tackle , and the rest is dl rubbing themselves out of plays
I said before the season this was the least talented defense we’ve had in 40 years and I got laughed at. It’s true. Save a few guys, all JAGs or worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back