Canes vs. Geek Squad

Advertisement
GT on the road in conference play is 1-5. They lost to Duke (50+), VT (1), UVA (13), Clemson (12) and WF (12). They did win at NCST for their only road win in conference. Overall, GT had 7 of their 10 losses on the road.

GT on the road in conference play is 1-5. They lost to Duke (50+), VT (1), UVA (13), Clemson (12) and WF (12). They did win at NCST for their only road win in conference. Overall, GT had 7 of their 10 losses on the road.

I swear to God, if you jinxed us with that ****......

Cant jinx us more than 0 with 2 minutes left in the game.

Advertisement

he's the one who said it was over before the flag flew in the 2003 title game.

he's the one who said it was over before the flag flew in the 2003 title game.
The game was over before the flag flew...lol

Advertisement
This is a match-up between arguably the two most inconsistent teams in the entire country. The one advantage we have is that GT seems to be a terrible road team and has some bad losses; but they also have some incredible wins. Better wins than us even. Both teams need this one bad. Who wants it more?

Advertisement
**** GEORGIA TECH

georgia-tech.jpg

Advertisement
We haven't beaten them in Coral Gables since 2011.

We didn't play them at home in 2012 (beat them in Atlanta and in the ACCT). We were upset by them in 2013 when we were ranked # 6 by a buzzer beater. We didn't played them in 2014 at home (beat them in Atlanta). They upset us in 2015 at home when we were ranked # 23. We didn't play them in 2016 at home, but beat them in Atlanta. So, it's true, but a little misleading.

We move the ball like we did last game and we'll dominate them. We go back to one on one ball and this will be a close game where we should find a way to grind it out.

Advertisement
Back