Canes vs gator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I'm 6'1 and grew up throwing knuckles for fun .. dont care if I was 5'2, if you want to talk ****, I'd be happy to kick your teeth in .. name the place and time.. I dont play .. but we should take this to direct/private message. I'm not an internet gangster

I’m giving you likes, cause thats all you guys bba get *****. I’m 6’1 too....Haitian and please tell me where to meet you i will love to gibe you a hatian massage

Advertisement
Absolutely not but all this **** I’ve heard about how good the offense is going to be under Enos. Get the **** out of here that was a joke of an offense out there.
BS, people were saying the offense would be better nobody said they were gonna come out and drop 30 points on UF, a team that is quite good. It's the first game with a new HC, new OC, new offensive scheme, 2 freshman tackles, and a RF qb, the offense did alright for playing against a very good defense. The question was can UMs tackles hold up and they couldn't, lucky these were the best DEs they will face till the Acc championship.

Perspective doesn’t win football games man. A muffed punt and a missed chip shot cost us the game.

Not to mention our experienced D line got zero pressure for most of the night. Tackling was sub par, and playcalling was questionable.
Valid points, But a gamer with multiple chances to win the game MAKES a play with 4 minutes to go and not 3 sacks. QB is young and he will be more mad at himself then we are. It will get better

Advertisement
My observations are Manny and Enos have plenty of problems. Stupid plays by Blades, Mallory, and Thomas. Our DL is way over hyped and our OL is simply pathetic. DJ with a great game and Williams has the goods but Enos put him in very bad situations. Wasted play putting MARTELL in, FG kick was a bad angle and Manny should have taken a penalty and move back. This game proves to me that MARK RICHT was a clown not starting Williams and giving him a chance. Richt is a complete BOZO. Also, the penalties and stupidity on our coaches and players were the cause of the loss. We should have won this game. The season should be a good one but my goodness Manny what's up with our line play on both sides. Thomas should never ever touch the ball on a punt. His bonehead play was a dagger along with Blades. Good night and Manny do some soul searching because the coaching on our side was **** POOR!

Advertisement
I wouldn’t put any of the blame on Jarren. Kid is going to be a star. The tackles not holding up resulted in Jarrens clock speeding up in his head.

We run the f*cking table the rest of the way.
I will because he needs to trust his receivers to make a play

Remember this summer when you all **** on me for saying only a certain group of Miami fans thought Jeff Thomas was great and nobody else was worried about him? I do.

Advertisement
I'm actually optimistic about this season. We've got work to do, but there are some positives to build on.

Honestly this loss is on the OT's not being ready, and dumb *** penalties and special teams mistakes. I think Our offensive system looks good. Defense played really well other than letting up 2 big plays.

Bro, I disagree. OT weakness can be schemed around. It was expected to suck. Miami moved the ball with the Wildcat, but Enos kept going back to his regular play calls. And after that ****show on offense, if ST just does it job (not muff punts, blow 4th down, and hit chip shot FGs), Miami leaves stadium with W. Diaz has the same brain affliction as Richt. Special Teams are an afterthought, something that isn't worth a dedicated coach. Seriously, what changed from one of the WOAT ST from last year. A transfer punter who had never kicked at the D1 level. I am really disappointed in Diaz. All those gimmicks with chains and rings dont mean sh#t if he is going to leave the worst part of the Richt regime (special teams) unchanged.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back