Canes vs gator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
I gott tip my hat off to the oline. Theyre playing against a top 10 d line right there and are more or less holding their own. especially with such little experience, i think we will be alright this season
Big issues on 3rd downs. They're struggling with Florida's blitzes. To be expected. Hopefully, they settle down.

We need to stay in the shotgun to have a bit extra time to throw. This is my problem with Enos. We're running 7 step drops and we don't have the OL for it. Spread offenses hides weakness with the OL with things like bubble screens and quick passes.
You're obsessed with the Spread.

He really needs to get back to what he was doing on that first drive - although clearly it was scripted and they'd practiced it all week. Two TE sets, motion them around and get the ball out quickly.

Ideally we get SOME form of running game going - 'cos right now they're not respecting it.

Advertisement
Miami DBs need some length. Their WRs are so much bigger than ours and its only a matter of time until bandy gets beaten

Advertisement
Advertisement
If this was last year, the team would have already quit. The fact some of you clowns can’t see that we’re playing with more heart and fight is ridiculous. Anybody who wasn’t drinking the koolaid knew we would have serious growing pains in this game, but we’re hanging in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back