Canes vs gator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Sidelines seem full of Cane legends! Let’s hope that magic rubs off.

Advertisement
No need to go that route. Stick to football and leave out the other stuff.
I didn’t come here to play.

66991494-42EC-4FB1-98AB-423D5C618CBE.jpeg

I forgot Dwayne Johnson had a National Championship ring too.

Good lord that guy has done it all.

Advertisement
Our Defense needs to show up to play quarter 1. They got into the bad habit of starting slow and adjusting second half. We can't afford that tonight

People keep talking about our line as a major liability. Yet somehow the gator having a green one is no issue for them. Tired of this biased bullsh!t. I want the gator's head beaten in so bad my hair is standing up. And I'm BALD!

I want to see them receive the ball first and our defense just ******* annihilate franks

Advertisement
Advertisement
People keep talking about our line as a major liability. Yet somehow the gator having a green one is no issue for them. Tired of this biased bullsh!t. I want the gator's head beaten in so bad my hair is standing up. And I'm BALD!
Let them talk, our D Line is going to eat! guaranteed the gates start with quick short passes to offset our front 7 aggression. If the secondary can hold, we will be fücking by the second quarter

Have to withstand the early nerves and pressure. Make this a game into the second half and we’ve got a real good shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back