Canes vs gator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Terrible game on O. Not impressed with 15's game management. Enos called a poor game. THE OLINE IS *****! The defense was great all things considered. Overall, I'd say this was a dud performance regardless of the score.

Advertisement
I hope our 2nd qb is ready ......This ol is going to gt the qb hurt this year for sure.....

I MEAN HOW....HOW COULD YOU ROLL OUT THOSE GUYS AT TACKLE WHEN YOU HAD 2 KIDS THAT PLAYED TACKLE IN GAMES FOR YOU OUT THERE.
Not true

Advertisement
I really like Dan. But he coached like a ******* idiot down the stretch. You CANT allow their DEs to dictate your game. Dumb. Dumb. Dumb.

Advertisement
Jeff Thomas and the offensive line suck ***. Just gave them the game. Butch Barry wtf? Fire Patke too, seriously wtf does that guys do?

Are you ******* stupid? Jeff Thomas, Zion Nelson, and Campbell cost us this game. Jarren played well.

I wish this was true. He has not developed any internal clock, took 11 sacks and over half were his fault for holding the ball for over 4 seconds. He did not look good at all after the first half.

Bottom line is this is not a very good football team right now. Honestly, I do not think we have hope or lack of it. We'll have to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back