CANES vs Ga Tech

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
F a clock. score the TD. stop digging for things to ***** about. you thought we'd lose and we won and you still want to dig. CIS finest right here

when did I say we would lose?

And I was right about clock management even the announcers commented on not running it down…

…. and where is Brantley?

Advertisement
I’m thinking long term with Brown. I see what he can be versus what he is now. I don’t want to use him as a battering ram for four years and watch him leave the same guy. We’ve already blown his Fr year for nothing.
Eh I wouldny say this PT is a waste for him though. Would it be smarter to have been playing Garcia? Idk. Maybe.

If Brown doesn't start next yr he'll get his redshirt so it shouldn't be a big deal imo. And if we somehow lose TVD and don't get a portal stud, then we will be grateful he got this experience

I’m thinking long term with Brown. I see what he can be versus what he is now. I don’t want to use him as a battering ram for four years and watch him leave the same guy. We’ve already blown his Fr year for nothing.
I mean he's going to start 3 games at the end of the year (maybe 4, but unlikely) and he's just won on the road in conference.

That's not 'for nothing' in my book.

Advertisement
Talk about throwing the Kinchens sink at them...
Yo Thomas. How you gonna do this to me brother. Ya know what. I’m too **** happy to write you a ticket. Move on with a warning.

That said…..

Oh Boy Reaction GIF by Laff

@PIPO Good eye partner

Eh I wouldny say this PT is a waste for him though. Would it be smarter to have been playing Garcia? Idk. Maybe.

If Brown doesn't start next yr he'll get his redshirt so it shouldn't be a big deal imo. And if we somehow lose TVD and don't get a portal stud, then we will be grateful he got this experience
You can't play Garcia at this point.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back