CANES vs Ga Tech

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has great work ethic and I believe he’ll be good down the road but hes nowhere near ready to be a starter. People are just caught up in the moment and excited for the first time all year. So let’s just throw him out there and run him into the ground lol. Longterm it would be better to coach him up. I mean if you care about more than 2-3 years of playing here.
I don't think anyone thinks brown is polished but with TVD out, who else would we trot out there over brown? garcia? because garcia has been incredibly inefficient and turnover prone

I think we all acknowledge he needs more but unless TVD gets better this is what we got

Advertisement
He has great work ethic and I believe he’ll be good down the road but hes nowhere near ready to be a starter. People are just caught up in the moment and excited for the first time all year. So let’s just throw him out there and run him into the ground lol. Longterm it would be better to coach him up. I mean if you care about more than 2-3 years of playing here.
There is zero question that we need TVD to return or hit the portal this offseason. I dont thin Garcia is done with under a new OC, but I wouldn't want to put any eggs in his basket either

The kid has said as much himself. He KNOWS he needs the work. That’s a kid that wants to be great and understands that for him to turn into that he needs to be equipped.
Easiest way for him to help his football accuracy, is to play baseball catch (every day) in the offseason .. will teach him to keep his elbow in correct position .. someone send him to DiMare for a bit

Advertisement
Clemson shaking in thier cleats seeing this

Dabo watching this game film

Scared 30 Rock GIF by HULU

Advertisement
Advertisement
Complex ? Wtf are you talking about? lol. Smoke in mirrors in a sores offense with different actions is just visual ****. It doesn’t make an offense comoles. The simplest offenses have the most window dressing.

I suppose but you still need a QB who can sling it to run a Dan Mullen offense. It definitely would be nice to run multiple plays off the same look to keep defenses off guard, it's what Mike McDaniel is currently doing in Miami and how he's built his offense.

Advertisement

Bruh, we don't have the luxury. He has to play. Garcia is a mental case. He's like Chuck Knoblock right now can't throw it from 2nd to 1st base. TVD done. Brown is it. That's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back