CANES vs Ga Tech

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its not stupid. This kid needs a lot of work with accuracy , mechanics and learning the passing game. You’re retarding his development by throwing him out there just to run. He needs coaching first.
The kid has said as much himself. He KNOWS he needs the work. That’s a kid that wants to be great and understands that for him to turn into that he needs to be equipped.

Advertisement
Advertisement
i agree. i just don't think this is hurting his development. lamar played a ton as a freshman. he improved in college and in the pros because he attacked the offseason. jacurri will too if he does the same.
Agree, and nothing beats game reps.

Next week on the line: undefeated road ACC sked; bowl eligibility and preserve our 58 game home win streak. Maybe I’ll tune in. Probably won’t make it a quarter but who knows.

Advertisement
I disagree with this take. Sure I would have liked them to throw more But any game time experience is valuable, and it’s not like he’s not throwing at all. He has 3 td passes
You’re not thinking long term , I am. Most qb’s that are inaccurate remain inaccurate , the ones who get fixed are the ones who take time and get coached. Vick was one of the most inaccurate qb’s ever . He spent a year not playing and learning under Reid and magically became a 60+ % passer his first year starting in Philly.

Advertisement
I’d bring it a guru and redshirt him next year , play Tvd and unleash him as a rs soph. Spend a year fixing his all his mechanics issues.
That could be possible…. but I don’t think it will be, because Jake is probably not coming back.

One of our fans sending Gattis her love

515A0A26-DAFB-4AA2-9C65-005B557DCE6F.jpeg

Advertisement
So IF **** freezes over and we beat Clemson, then what do we make of it all

Clemson has nothing to play for they are already out of playoff contention and already sealed acc champ game birth
We can play with nothing to lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back