CANES vs Ga Tech

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
This isn’t the nfl and Lamar was a far better passer by the time he got to league than Jacurri. Lamar received excellent coaching at Louisville by Petrino. He wasn’t allowed to leave the pocket at practice, he HAD to make throws. He also was taught by one of the best gurus in football. Throwing a qb out there and expecting him to improve accuracy is idiotic and is how kids get ruined. That’s what HS coaches have been doing to athletic qb’s forever then wonder why they have mechanical / accuracy issues when getting to college. Hundreds of hours with mechanic work , film and coaching is how you improve as a passer. Not game reps.
i agree. i just don't think this is hurting his development. lamar played a ton as a freshman. he improved in college and in the pros because he attacked the offseason. jacurri will too if he does the same.

Advertisement
accuracy and mechanics get better with reps. look at how the ravens brought along lamar jackson. dude was an awful passer his rookie year so they just ran him a ton and protected him as much as possible. that's basically what we're doing with brown. way too speculative to say it's hurting his development- different guys handle game speed differently, and brown is acquitting himself pretty well all things considered.
Yep, but a real program does not play a freshman qb. Lmao

Advertisement
A covid outbreak and we are in ha
I heard flu season is bad this year.

Ill Be Back Jim Carrey GIF

Advertisement
So IF **** freezes over and we beat Clemson, then what do we make of it all

Clemson has nothing to play for they are already out of playoff contention and already sealed acc champ game birth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back