CANES vs Ga Tech

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Its not stupid. This kid needs a lot of work with accuracy , mechanics and learning the passing game. You’re retarding his development by throwing him out there just to run. He needs coaching first.
accuracy and mechanics get better with reps. look at how the ravens brought along lamar jackson. dude was an awful passer his rookie year so they just ran him a ton and protected him as much as possible. that's basically what we're doing with brown. way too speculative to say it's hurting his development- different guys handle game speed differently, and brown is acquitting himself pretty well all things considered.

Advertisement
Maybe we can get Tua to come over and work with JS on his throwing motion, while McDaniels teaches Gattis some innovative plays.
Or just hire the QB coach and steal the play book.

Advertisement
Ok TeCory. I crap on you on a bad play, I credit you on a good play. Good PBU.

Advertisement
Hottest of takes here
Not really a hot take. Jaccuri just isn't where he needs to be as a passer right now and that's okay. Jaccuri has massive upside but it's going to take time for him to get there, honestly reminds me a lot of Jordan Travis

Advertisement
I knew Rooster was going to have a good game today. I never gave up on him. I still believe in him. He and Brown are great compliments of each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back