CANES vs Ga Tech

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I have to keep saying it. Dan Mullen would have this thing humming. This is what he does. This is the offense he can run (he is multiple by the way). Only difference is he will scheme mismatches, one on ones, better play calling and more varied play calling. Brown is taylor made for Mullen. Too easy!

Advertisement
It’s 4th down right? No way they took the penalty and were still that close to the first. It was 2nd and 13. With the penalty, 2nd and 8.

I love the spirit and attitude Wes and Jacurri.

Agunde needs to get more mins too he shows up always

Advertisement
Advertisement
I have to keep saying it. Dan Mullen would have this thing humming. This is what he does. This is the offense he can run (he is multiple by the way). Only difference is he will scheme mismatches, one on ones, better play calling and more varied play calling. Brown is taylor made for Mullen. Too easy!

Analyst… OC…Whatever

Advertisement
Ya'll keep bringing this up. Ken Dorsey was NEVER, EVER coming here. He's an NFL guy through and through and honestly, it's a bit pointless to keep bringing it up.
That wasn’t the point of that statement

We can't run a complex offense with Jaccuri right now, he's not a good passer and he's a true freshman still learning. We need to keep things simple right now in my opinion. I do love Dan mullen as a play caller though and I think he would set the ACC on fire with TVD. I'm hoping you keep bringing him up because you heard something but can't say.... 😁
Complex ? Wtf are you talking about? lol. Smoke in mirrors in a sores offense with different actions is just visual ****. It doesn’t make an offense comoles. The simplest offenses have the most window dressing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back