CANES vs Ga Tech

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
no not w this offense unfortunately. not a shot at the kids on the team trying their asses off like brown nd others, but their d is good and were gonna exposed w how we called this game in the second half
Best we can hope for is Brown keeps learning more each week and we can run a few more plays.

Advertisement
Its not stupid. This kid needs a lot of work with accuracy , mechanics and learning the passing game. You’re retarding his development by throwing him out there just to run. He needs coaching first.
The concept that true freshmen do not play in real programs, really ?? Smdh

Advertisement
the gattis offense is pretty clearly still a mess but jacurri is playing remarkably well in it for a true frosh, gatech or not. accuracy is a little up and down but from what i can tell it's largely a footwork issue, something that can be improved upon. brown could be really, really good in a dan mullen type system.

Advertisement
I’d bring it a guru and redshirt him next year , play Tvd and unleash him as a rs soph. Spend a year fixing his all his mechanics issues.
Agree... TVD is the Qb for next year. But the play calling needs to drastically play to his TVD strengths..... which was evident the first 6 games..

JC

Advertisement
Ken Dorsey would salivating.

Too bad he’s only good enough to be Buffalo’s OC and not the Canes.
Ya'll keep bringing this up. Ken Dorsey was NEVER, EVER coming here. He's an NFL guy through and through and honestly, it's a bit pointless to keep bringing it up.

You do know it’s not about routes but play design right ? Go watch all the different action with say Mullen with qb’s. Selling the same look and multiple actions off the same play. Gattis is god awful.
We can't run a complex offense with Jaccuri right now, he's not a good passer and he's a true freshman still learning. We need to keep things simple right now in my opinion. I do love Dan mullen as a play caller though and I think he would set the ACC on fire with TVD. I'm hoping you keep bringing him up because you heard something but can't say.... 😁

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back