CANES vs Ga Tech

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
See what happens when you throw the ball............ maybe more than once on a drive!?!?!?!

How about next game... throwing the ball one 1st down once or twice.....

JC

Advertisement
Another offseason with Gattis and I can hear the hesiman hype for Brown start #bringgattisback

Advertisement
Jaccuri Brown is the future of this team and GATTIS needs to let this kid use his God given ability. He can throw the ball and just needs playing time and he is SUPER DUPER EXCITING.
Another OC could work wonders with this kid. Growing up before our eyes. But limited with Gattis. Give the kid another OC and let’s roll

Advertisement
Is it really cold there or is this another case of Miami players being pussies with the long sleeves and hand warmers?
To be fair, Miami is ridiculous.

It was 30C and humid af when I left Miami the other week. I was shivering when I landed in London and it was only like 17C. 17C is practically shorts and t-shirts weather normally.

Advertisement
He’s got a long way to go with accuracy but his potential is high
He's exactly the QB we would be *****ing about playing when our opponent actually developed him to be a reasonably solid passer. ..the question is will we be able to develop him? Mario needs to hit a home run at OC/QB coach. Can't afford to make a bad hire there this offseason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back