CANES vs Ga Tech

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
What type of run are we about to see? **** gets any less creative they might as well kneel just to run time off the clock.

Killa Kam!

Lets Go GIF by Regal

Advertisement
Alright play it safe here, don't force anything and let's get 3 here and let the defense close the game out

Advertisement
Ok, we have the ball with decent field position.

Can Gattis engineer a drive that ISN'T totally stale and predictable?

It's tough, but it's fixable. You'd be amazed how much of it is throwing with confidence and anticipating throws. A lot of young QBs aim their throws and that leads to inaccuracy. Trust your receivers and make the appropriate throw. Jacurri is a youngster, with reps and time, he can at least be a bit more accurate.
I mean it's pretty clear that with his athleticism you can scheme a College offence around him even now (and hope that he grows) - I'm just sayin' QB accuracy is my #1 trait I look for.

Advertisement
Kinchens is a dawg !
Or is it dog ?
I actually see him getting drafted earlier rather than later -- in a couple of years.

Advertisement
Jaccuri can't run the entire offense it's pretty clear... Idk why everyone is tripping, they are playing it safe with him so he doesn't turn the ball over and we keep playing the field position game. You know how you lose games? Forcing your true freshman QB to do things he's not comfortable with and he's starts turning the ball over
agree. But there are some plays from the first Q that he could toss in now and then. The OL is getting tired, too. You can see it. They've held up really well today over all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back