CANES vs Ga Tech

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
i think the only reason they scored a touchdown was to see if we can start an even longer drought of quarters without a touchdown.

now in quarter 2 without a td, only 8 more to go to beat the previous
well we got Clemson next week so thats 4 to add there. Pitt the following week another 4

I like a lot of what I've seen, but throwing accuracy is #1 on my list of requirements for a QB. It's hard to improve too.

I'm on the fence.
It's tough, but it's fixable. You'd be amazed how much of it is throwing with confidence and anticipating throws. A lot of young QBs aim their throws and that leads to inaccuracy. Trust your receivers and make the appropriate throw. Jacurri is a youngster, with reps and time, he can at least be a bit more accurate.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Jaccuri can't run the entire offense it's pretty clear... Idk why everyone is tripping, they are playing it safe with him so he doesn't turn the ball over and we keep playing the field position game. You know how you lose games? Forcing your true freshman QB to do things he's not comfortable with and he's starts turning the ball over

And I was worried Brown would play well enough for Gattis to look…better…silly me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back