CANES vs Ga Tech

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Yet, if they were to go willy nilly and it lead to a ton of TOs and easy scoring opportunities, you'd be saying he's incompetent. CIS is going to CIS.

You have a first time starting QB, you have a ton of injuries to key personnel. You aren't going to be full go with those factors in play. The gameplan is obvious, get some scores, eat the clock as you go.
I was saying this before we hired him though lol.

This wasnt in reference to todays game plan...this is in reference to his philosophy and it is what the poster said.

Mario is a conservative coach at heart. Nothing wrong with it just pointing it out.

Can Jaccuri do that? Can he go through multiple reads? How his deep ball accuracy? Can he throw into tight windows and read defenses? He's a true freshman making his first start due to injury in a offense that's beat up upfront. Does he know the entire playbook? I don't mind them playing it safe

You can also make life eaiser by rolling him out of the pocket and cutting the field in half.

Advertisement
Advertisement
really like what I see from Jacurri....he feels the game and reacts with excellent instincts...he just needs more PT and hard work on his passing game/accuracy...and we got a really good one.
I like a lot of what I've seen, but throwing accuracy is #1 on my list of requirements for a QB. It's hard to improve too.

I'm on the fence.

really like what I see from Jacurri....he feels the game and reacts with excellent instincts...he just needs more PT and hard work on his passing game/accuracy...and we got a really good one.
That scramble play where he rolled out and found Ladson downfield was nice. He could have just tucked and ran. He kept his eyes downfield.

He's growing with every snap.

Advertisement
Why is this idiot trying to force Jacurri to throw a deep ball?

That is Jacurri’s game. He isn’t comfortable at this level yet.

Problem is, teams play us way off and we aren’t giving him any quick easy reads.

Advertisement
I like a lot of what I've seen, but throwing accuracy is #1 on my list of requirements for a QB. It's hard to improve too.

I'm on the fence.
Speed of reads;
Quality of reads;
Accuracy.

Not negotiable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back