CANES vs Ga Tech

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet, if they were to go willy nilly and it lead to a ton of TOs and easy scoring opportunities, you'd be saying he's incompetent. CIS is going to CIS.

You have a first time starting QB, you have a ton of injuries to key personnel. You aren't going to be full go with those factors in play. The gameplan is obvious, get some scores, eat the clock as you go.
he did this w Oregon too. theyre n games with teams they shouldn't be in based on their philsohopy. we did this **** with VT too when we should've kept our foot on the gas.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
really like what I see from Jacurri....he feels the game and reacts with excellent instincts...he just needs more PT and hard work on his passing game/accuracy...and we got a really good one.
You forgot the competent OC part

I’m bugging or is it weird that TVD hasn’t said a word to Jacurri all game? I see Jake running to him every time he comes to the sideline, followed by Ponce.

Just asking from a leadership perspective.

Advertisement
We can open it up, call some creative plays. Everything is short and/or horizontal.
Can Jaccuri do that? Can he go through multiple reads? How his deep ball accuracy? Can he throw into tight windows and read defenses? He's a true freshman making his first start due to injury in a offense that's beat up upfront. Does he know the entire playbook? I don't mind them playing it safe

Advertisement
JB playing well for a TF first start. He hasn’t turned the ball over.

Now if only GatAss could adjust to what GT has done defensively, but I regress…err digress…

We can point fingers at Gattis for weeks but it's obvious that Cristobal would s a d to have every game 14-7 going to the 4th quarter

“His vision”

2F333F9B-1545-4FED-ADBF-16DF0A7C74C4.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back