CANES vs Ga Tech

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
not sure we score again tonight, Gattis's tank was emptied in the first half....D may have to bring this one home.

Gattis is a joke of a playcaller. It's almost like he doesn't understand game flow and adjusting. When I have no idea what the **** you are trying to accomplish, that's not a good sign. Even the most incompetent playcallers usually try to establish an identity. Gattis on the other hand, no idea. Does he want to be a power spread guy? Does he want to create plays for guys in space? What the F is he trying to do?

I mean can we take one shot downfield or is that not in the playbook. I don’t care if it’s INT. Take a **** shot downfield. tech has 9 guys 5 yds from the ball.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Gattis is a joke of a playcaller. It's almost like he doesn't understand game flow and adjusting. When I have no idea what the **** you are trying to accomplish, that's not a good sign. Even the most incompetent playcallers usually try to establish an identity. Gattis on the other hand, no idea. Does he want to be a power spread guy? Does he want to create plays for guys in space? What the F is he trying to do?

I was just thinking he hasn’t adjusted this half at all. Not really sure what we are doing with these calls

Advertisement
GT is just sitting on the run at this point. Can't really blame them.
Not really much we can do, we're being forced to play a QB whose not ready and they figured out the very vanilla offense we can run, just got to try and hold on and hope we can keep getting stops.

No change up with the offense. U know they are going to make adjustments at halftime and Gattis still comes out with the same stagnant **** as before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back