CANES vs Ga Tech

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
In all seriousness how did Gattis get the OC job at Michigan? Wasn't he just the WR coach at Alabama?

If this was old school Miami #6 on their d-line would be on his *** for that picking up Brown in the air move.

Advertisement
announcer said rule is if ball crossed plane of endszone its a touchback, so he cant. not sure hes right but probably is.
I think he meant where he would have caught the ball it was already over goal line. I meant he should have lunged knocked ball back instead of downing it or whatever

I hope #23 Couch is one that gets the transfer pink slip.I’ve seen enough of his fu%k ups. Then smiles all nonchalant after the baffle.

Last edited:
Advertisement
last week he was dapping up Benson after plays where he ran 30 yrds down our throat, and this week he is giggling after letting the ball go through his hands

I should just rewatch last night's episode of the Great British Baking Show. At least that one had an unexpected ending.

Advertisement
I keep on hoping that we can have one good all round game but I’ve come to the realization that we are so bad that we cannot win comfortably against anyone.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back