CANES vs Ga Tech

Status
Not open for further replies.

That's pretty much all I hope for nowadays. UM is going to blow the game- my guess is we will be behind by 1 or 2 pts with a minute left in the game, Rooster will break off a big run that looks like it will put us in FG range, but fumbles at the end of the play to seal it. But at least it will have been interesting for 2 quarters.

Advertisement
Hoping to pull out the win without lessening the pressure to find a new OC.

Afraid our current DC is going to keep allowing GT in the game, forcing our OC to work…

canes look better today and engaged. tech is terrible. we've played a lot of bad teams this year and looked worse. this was a good half for a bad football team (top to bottom coach to players) that is miami. thats all. its at least watchable today vs feeling like were at work trying to get through the day
We know what we have. IDK how many times we can bash the program for the same thing. Point was made a while back, including by me. Let’s just chill and enjoy…

Advertisement
We know what we have. IDK how many times we can bash the program for the same thing. Point was made a while back, including by me. Let’s just chill and enjoy…
I agree. I was basically agreeing with you w that post. team sucks but today is far more enjoyable than pain. the decisions are already made from within so we can all relax.

Unless he runs more….watch….
I would draw up the qb draw counter at least 5 times in this second half if im gt....

Also i would see the clear mismatch in the passing games with my rbs....we arent covering them as our lbs are super slow and have to have super deep drops....its pitch n catch with rbs if they are patient enough to take it.

We need to see some adjustments on offense....because its enough for GT to now key J Brown on offense

Advertisement
Advertisement
Where is LT. Dude didn’t make a single play in the first half. Front four getting zero pressure. It’s a problem Mario needs to fix with the portal
LT struggles with consistency. He will light someone up one week and disappear for a couple of weeks afterwards. The question going forward is whether this staff can get the most out of him every week. Is he happy just dominating a couple of times per year, or does he want to dominate every single play he's on the field.

I would draw up the qb draw counter at least 5 times in this second half if im gt....

Also i would see the clear mismatch in the passing games with my rbs....we arent covering them as our lbs are super slow and have to have super deep drops....its pitch n catch with rbs if they are patient enough to take it.

We need to see some adjustments on offense....because its enough for GT to now key J Brown on offense
do you know football or something?

Advertisement
you sound just like a lil ***** who never played the game.
Oh I played, corner and I never stuck my hand into a running backs face when My Lb had him tackled. In fact quite the opposite. You would cry, but coach I did not do it on purpose!! Smdh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back