CANES vs Ga Tech

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m standing behind the team a couple rows up. They went bezerk after Skinner’s TD. Fans are loud too - we’re showing up, unlike the pu$$ies that include many on this board. @DiegoCane @JgDaCane @AK_Cane put a tampon in.

99 yd drive is unacceptable. Egregious holding on that first 3rd down thay drive, fans went ballistic. Coaches are engaged. Team is fighting. Knighton fired up on the sidelines and so are the coaches after his runs. We gotta hold to open the half and im confident we can put this away.

If they get into 3rd and longs, its over.
For us or them?

Advertisement
Advertisement
In high school? LMAO.
Yes to show what type of potential he had/has...he was going against current OTACKLE starters including one or 2 that plays for us.

Since then he hasnt developed a single go to pass rush move. Even though then i saw him beat tackles multiple ways in a camp setting.

Advertisement
canes look better today and engaged. tech is terrible. we've played a lot of bad teams this year and looked worse. this was a good half for a bad football team (top to bottom coach to players) that is miami. thats all. its at least watchable today vs feeling like were at work trying to get through the day

Advertisement
Bama looks nothing like a normal Bama team. Not as talented or smart as last years. It’s actually a pretty dumb team.
they were pretty high in penalties last year too. young also took a dumb dumb sack just sitting there on third down. the talent being spread out a bit has hurt them in some spots. getting b2b transfers to start at WR after years of elite WR recruiting is certainly diff for them

Bama looks nothing like a normal Bama team. Not as talented or smart as last years. It’s actually a pretty dumb team.
Maybe they will lose and we win out. I want BAMA, **** it!!!

Advertisement
I said that when they played Texas & everyone told me I had no idea what I was talking about & they’ll be in the playoffs.

Ehhhh they’ve been in some close games I their losses….

But definitely suspect on O with as much talent as they possess

Was there no targeting to cause the fumble in the BAMA game?

I think we’re ok in thay department. We have to make him beat our corners 1v1. He made a good throw on that TD but thats it. Gotta make him do more of that for an entire half.

Im not an advocate for Gattis, but he’s called a good game thus far.
he finally called a game that matches his players skill set which is what we asked from these group of coaches all year. hes not making anything exceptionally difficult for brown. just keeping it simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back