CANES vs Ga Tech

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Does Mario think Timeouts roll over to 2nd half?
At what point in that drive should have he called a timeout? GT was driving. It’s not like he should have stopped the clock to let them get organized.

Unless you’re saying we should have called timeout to get the defense aligned?

Doesn’t make it right to miss another especially one so blatant on a crucial 3rd down.
Just saying, we got a TD because of that missed call. They got one because of a missed call. I call that even.

Advertisement
Gt started to send pressure late it worked. Will be interesting to see how Gattis calls the 2nd. Screens galore coming I imagine

So you agree we have a terrible group of players to choose from.

You sure do talk about dudes getting on their knees a lot.....
what's your excuse next year if we look like **** and we have 36 at least new players? who else to blame? the janitor. give it a rest. the HC is going to fire at least multiple people off this staff basically admitting he failed in his initial staff building. hes even said yes my coaches that I picked sucked *** and ill fix it.

Advertisement
kid is not good!
I don’t view him as a true corner, I’ve already stated this and had a back and forth.

But the ball was perfect, sometimes the opponent makes a play.

At what point in that drive should have he called a timeout? GT was driving. It’s not like he should have stopped the clock to let them get organized.

Unless you’re saying we should have called timeout to get the defense aligned?
What does ‘get the defense aligned’ mean?

Advertisement
Where is LT. Dude didn’t make a single play in the first half. Front four getting zero pressure. It’s a problem Mario needs to fix with the portal

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back