CANES vs Ga Tech

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
perfect timing for the half tbh....even if they score we get a break so the adversity bug doesnt sink in...
after that missed hold call..been holding my breath :D

Advertisement
Ponce ain’t the issue. He made Chase Brice a servicable QB. Gattis is the problem.
ill say this - brice was only good at a drop below in competition. id have to argue that it plays into him being a lot better. he just wasn't a p5 QB but he looked a lot better in the sunbelt. he went to two diff ACC schools and looked like trash at both and thats w some of the best coaches at Clemson too.

Wow, you can’t make up comments like that after two obvious holds…” I know what Miami fans are thinking, but I have seen it on the other side as well”….really? Is that the unbiased commentator statement before admitting it was holding? WTF?
This commentator does a ton of Cane games. He’s apart of their D team for broadcasting, and he absolutely hates us.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Ponce ain’t the issue. He made Chase Brice a servicable QB. Gattis is the problem.
also unless youre arguing for ponce to be the OC and QBC, **** out of here. actually **** out of here for that argument too. ponce doesn't deserve to be a top tier p5 OC w our budget. go back to app state. we shouldn't settle for that. we wouldn't have settled for it when it was rumored Manny may look at him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back