CANES vs Ga Tech

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
To be honest, I think he was instructed to do so. They're trying to limit turnovers
Yep. As soon as the WR were spread out, knew he wouldn’t even hit his back foot before taking off

y'all better pray rooster comes back. id assume 21 is prolly gone after this year being draft eligible. I dont trust Chaney to be healthy. citizen coming back from surgery. we dont have a back committed.
They are going to hit the portal for a back, and I doubt that 21 goes anywhere, he doesn't have nearly enough film and production for anyone to really notice him. He would be the kind of guy that is camp fodder for a week, and gets cut after the first preseason game. Would be better off playing in college, getting a degree and possibly developing further and at least becoming a potential special teams guy.

Advertisement
11 brings pros and cons.
Pros he makes the Ol look better because of the run threat and easier coverages for the same reason.

Cons Goes through progressions slow and very inaccurate on intermediate , deep throws
Which won't cut it against good teams. It's working today because GT is trash.

Still, it beats losing. I don't really like watching this O, but F it, at least we're playing well.

Advertisement
That’s why he’s being used like he is. Conservative and safe.
im fine with it. its gonna work against bad teams and you have more than enough talent to do this against bad teams. its the issue I have w the coaches all year lol. we could've skated our way through this schedule just keeping it simple. instead we had dumb and dumber coaching the offense and QBs this year. this is why I hate people excusing our **** losses. this was an easy schedule to just skate through and build momentum. we dont have talent to beat the elites, but no one on the schedule was elite.

Prediction: Kam isn’t done with interceptions today

It doesn't require a ton of time together to recognize a dude being open and putting some air under it. Yes, having a familiarity with receivers helps, but a QB should be able to make that throw. He's young, he's learning so it's not a big deal, but it would be nice if he had that ability in his toolbox. He will in time, and those throws will be easier for him, no matter who the receiver is.
C'mon man!!!! You're way too critical.

True freshman 1st game as the starter and you expect him to layer it in there like Tom Brady.

He will learn.

Advertisement
If Stevenson is one of the best corners in the country, as Bates just claimed, the state of the position in CFB is frightened low

Advertisement
Steele let them off the hook

judge reinhold agree GIF

11 brings pros and cons.
Pros he makes the Ol look better because of the run threat and easier coverages for the same reason.

Cons Goes through progressions slow and very inaccurate on intermediate , deep throws
That will be fixed with experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back