CANES vs FSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
After Emory showed you he can't complete simple slant or screen I would
Have put TVD back in he can make FSU pay for man covwrage.

You realize up until that last drive we threw like 6 passes all half right and maybe ran 12-15 plays total
Yes because we run the ball on first and 2nd down and then try to pass on 3rd down and we go out 3 and out.

Why no Brashard special package plays?

We get the onside kick and had 3 negative plays ins row (2 on back to back runs and 3rd down screen).

Stop defending this crap.

Advertisement
nothing tonight should surprise anyone that follows football more than casually. Our defense deserves better. They played so well for most of this game. It’s hard to play complimentary football without the compliment

I ******* hate seeing you phools ***** about Emory Williams.

He's a true freshman making his second start, first in a month on the road against a top five team. I think he's performed okay, given the play calling and lack of offensive creativity.

He's missed every single slant route man, that's indefensible.

It’s sad I am addicted to this horrible drug, but I keep coming back for more and then I am more depressed! I am so sad!

Advertisement
Emory misses a lot of basic throws.
We wonder why our passing game has been vanilla and not aggressive, well there you go.

Kid can't complete a slant route.
Someone is figuring it out. The coaches know how bad these guys are better than anyone on this board. Should have burned browns red shirt a month ago and ran a 2023 version of the option.

Clemson and A&M game truly had me fooled. This season has turned out to be another wasted year, and it feels like we're going to be stuck in the "rebuilding" stage for awhile.

rinse repeat x 20 years

Advertisement
I agree, should've started the guy with 10 INTs the past 4 games. lmfao

Clueless af
Who cares? The time to bench him is not in the biggest game of the season! The time to play Emory was weeks ago if you were going to make the switch. At least we have seen good TVD in the past, we have never seen good Emory. He cannot throw the ball, it's clear as day. Mario played to not get embarrassed and that's a loser mentality. This is the same Emory we saw against Clemson, the only difference is the other offense has a pulse. I don't even blame Emory, I blame Mario for setting him up for failure from the beginning.

Is Emory responsible for having defenders come clean almost every time he drops back? No way Dawson and Mario can’t know that every defense is going to pin their ears back to stop the run and make our head case or Emory **** up when they have to throw
Bro, pressure happens. Sometimes the DC draws up something that works. You can't stop it every time.

When things have been open Emory hasn't made the throws.

Advertisement
Beats 4 ints by now
How when you could call this SAME exact game with him as well.

No disrespect but got a soph qb right now on my high school team i coach that would be more of a threat passing against fsu right now in this game.

They have completely stopped giving a f and have walked safeties down and blitz literally every play because Emory is only able to possibly through a slant (hes missed on a bunch of em) a tunnel screen or maybe a go route ( but thats lollipop)

FSU dbs arent good. but their deep on the lines the plan on running the ball to tire them out in the 4th was poorly thought out considering they sub alot of dl...and they were able to play with their hair on fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back