CANES vs FSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I'll own and stick with the fact I wanted him in this game. Think TVD turns it over 5 times.
Emory isn't the problem... we knew it would be a tough game for him but geeezz man Dawson and Mario just refuse to do anything creative.... Just allowed FSU to start to pull away and let them pin their ears back against Emory...

Advertisement
If emory wants to be successful here, it’s imperative he works on his throwing mechanics this off-season. Bro throws the ball like it’s a shot put. Consistent low throws and to be 6’5 he gets way too many passes batted down.

Advertisement
Clemson and A&M game truly had me fooled. This season has turned out to be another wasted year, and it feels like we're going to be stuck in the "rebuilding" stage for awhile.

Advertisement
Ok we lost

The qb isn’t good either he’s missing dudes now to this is why I wasn’t confident with him as well. Some easy throws he missing like the one with x
He a 3 star true frosh we shouldn’t be surprised. Doesn’t help with this O coaching staff

Advertisement
Honestly just let tvd finish the game? Maybe sitting down for a game helped him mentally. If not you don’t lose anything - we’re not on track to win this game either way

I ******* hate seeing you phools ***** about Emory Williams.

He's a true freshman making his second start, first in a month on the road against a top five team. I think he's performed okay, given the play calling and lack of offensive creativity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back