CANES vs FSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Handoff/screen/slant.

That’s it. Sorry, i know folks love scapegoating Mario and TVD and Emory but if that’s all our offensive coaches can come up with…..

We had more variety in the Clemson game.

Not gonna lie.. I’d rather see TVD. See if he comes to form or something. It’s in him somewhere

Emory is throwing bullets 100 mph on a 5 yard slant. I’d rather see interceptions. There’s a 0% chance Emory even has the capability to make something happen.

Even coaches know that. Haven’t even abandoned the run in a repetitive all out blitz.
either way we were/are finishing 6-6. Maybe 7-5

Maybe try something different with 11 and see how they react? Idk anything but what has netted like 25 yards this half.

Advertisement
Mario is WASTING drives and Time right now, even one score and we are in it.. EMory did his job but he dont have it, put whoever else in, he cant even throw a completion in middle of field, this guy aint it

I'm sorry. Dawson stinks. There are plenty of plays you can run with a freshman QB. For all of you calling for Brashard SMith - where's he been? Ray Ray got one kickoff return (or punt return) The playcalling stinks no matter who the QB is

No wheel routes or throws to the RB. nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back