CANES vs FSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
It’s ridiculous. Dude sucks. This is big time football. No need to sugar coat it.
These are the evals our future relies on. I saw jit play 2 years ago and never fathomed a world he would be a college QB. I hate Saturday's.

We have talent to make this a ball game, but it just can't overcome ****-poor coaching.

Advertisement
I'm starting to think CMC has swung and missed on two straight OCs now. Dawson is overmatched.

He’s hit on both of them.

Both of them are doing exactly what Mario wants. And then take the fall when it doesn’t work.

Advertisement
i AINT EVEN GONNA LIE TO YOU...THEY SHOULDVE STARTED TVD THIS GAME.....

WE HAVE NO THREAT OF A PASSING GAME AT ALL AND FSU DBS ARE THERE FOR THE TAKE.

This isnt a team that mixes up a ton of zone...sh*t is there they are manning up

We would have been down by 30 by now

Looks like we only ever had 2 choices. IF the defense came to play, and they did:

1 TVD plays and it’s over at the half because of picks
2 Emory manages the game and we keep it close but don’t have a realistic chance to win

Ugh

Advertisement
Mario played for a competitive loss with Emory instead of trying to take a chance at winning with TVD. This is the same Emory from Clemson, the same Emory who had 17 completions for 68 yards going into the 4th. He can't push the ball down the field and you can't win against a good team with a QB like that. I absolutely hate our coaching staff with a passion, all they do is set this team up for failure.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back