CANES vs FSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
What frustrates me the most, is FSU is not that good. Certainly not the #4 team in the country and totally beatable, yet we can't even put together an offense that scores TDs. Anyone with a pulse can see that our offense is not working and is certainly not going to allow us to win. Defense can only do so much. We have truly wasted the talent we have.

Advertisement
Besides the duck Emory threw have we thrown pass 20 yards or down the field today?

This is what a bad offense does to its defense. Guys gets dejected and start playing without technique and outside the defense. Happens every game we are down early in the fourth quarter.

Advertisement
You are simply wrong. Our wide receivers are nothing special and the play calling stagnated Emory Williams in the second half. He's made a couple missed throws but he made them to the correct read.

We always tell the defense when we're going to pass. This is incompetent offensive coaching.
He's missed like 5 throws.

Dawson and Mario need to sit down after this game and really decide what they want this O to look like.... The decision making here is just terrible...

Advertisement
No answer to their adjustment to bring relentless pressure and we forgot how to defend a screen after doing it so well in the first half.

Dawson is so overrated and is pure garbage. As much to blame as TVD and Emory. I’d be excited if he left until I remembered who would be making the hire next year.

The fact that 11 can’t take a snap.. must be absolutely putrid. Can’t imagine a QB throwing any worse than 17.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back