CANES vs FSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
We really don’t.

You’re never going to win these matchups sending three WRs out of a condensed set after you’ve run the ball into a stacked box two straight plays for barely any yards.
Good point. But we need a DUDE. A guy who can consistently beat his guy. Would in theory open up the offense. Apparently we don't have that on the roster.

Advertisement
Man, Dawson looks a little checked out. I wonder how many times he’s been told what to run by Mario today.
He looks checked out because he has no idea what to do. He’s calling a horrible game. And you can’t convince me that Mario is telling him to go 3 and out every series.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Travis
Tell Lebron James GIF
Lol LeCryBaby is the WOAT. Most dominant player in his generation and cries to the ref every chance possible

Advertisement
Man I'm tired of 20 constantly pushing opposing teams after the play, taunting, and constantly talking **** after making a tackle downfield. Just let your play do the talking.

Advertisement
Is time for the REF’s to put the final touch on the game! Not enough with the safety! Kind of weird the announcers never said anything after halftime?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back