CANES vs FSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
10-10 is alright. They're booing their own team. We're in it. Keep playing.

Difficult playing against 14.
I was expecting a total slaughter. For me, even keeping it close is making my day. There’s more recruiting talent at this game for FSU than I can remember on a list. This can help us retain players.

We still have a half to go though so there’s that.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I cannot get over how not only did refs miss safety calls in two different games involving Miami, but they had a chance to review their mistakes and still didnt overturn it. Unreal!

Defense has to stop their opening half drive when they get it. Cause they will have those scripted plays ready on deck I don’t doubt Norvell with that. Slow it down then suck the life out their fan base. Ahhh man is a ******* miracle about to happen ????

IMG_0334.png

Who yall think opening drive in the 2nd half if more important for: yall offense or defense?

Advertisement
Don't mind playing it a little conservative there.

Needed to get to the half at least tied and we get the ball to start the half.
The offense does not put up enough points to outscore FSU. You can't **** away opportunities.

Keeping it close may help your narrative in recruiting but it doesn't win ball games. I want to win. This is FSU damnit!

Advertisement
The bad guys this year have made adjustments and pulled away in the second half, we need a monster of a second half to leave Dook campbell with a win...

We have a chance. Please baby Jesus...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back