CANES vs FSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
James Williams could play football without arms and not lose a step
baseball kicking GIF by MLB

Advertisement
Yall talking hella bad about 20, but our LBs are the real ghosts I swear lol
KIKO misses a ton of tackles a game and Cloyd who can run ...usually gives up 3 yds after contact. f*ckin Jordan Travis was just talking sh*t to him aout..while everyone here is cryng about JW making the tackle..sh*t he had to..Cloyd was about to get trucked and he is behind travis

At first glance, it seemed like JW is all over the field.
But I’m now beginning to think they are targeting JW.

FSU doing work against Bain so far.

Advertisement
Yup.

The great coaches know when to make moves like that. Mario, not so much.
I think van dyke should started vs Virginia, but the issue is you have to have the balls to pull him. Especially how poorly he played vs nc state. We win that game with a rb playing QB. Van dyke was that bad. Think biggest issue I have with him he doesn’t seem like he cares either.

Advertisement
Offense about to be ultra conservative, gotta run the clock out and not let FSU have ball

Does it?

Think it's been a very even game with them having the slight advantage due to our miscues.

For me it does. They're just methodically walking down the field with ease and we're not helping ourselves at all. We're not nearly good enough to keep shooting ourselves in the foot. To win this game we need to play **** near perfect and this team isn't up to it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back