CANES vs FSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Yes because we run the ball on first and 2nd down and then try to pass on 3rd down and we go out 3 and out.

Why no Brashard special package plays?

We get the onside kick and had 3 negative plays ins row (2 on back to back runs and 3rd down screen).

Stop defending this crap.
The run like Fletcher running in the back of the OL rather than looking to his right and seeing half the field open to go for 20+? Yeah there have been some bad plays, some plays that we haven’t executed, and just some that we’re defended well. It’s what happens in big games. We’re on the road with a freshman QB against the #4 team in the country.

We called the same call after they went up 20-13. I know we all get passed, but Damm watch the ******* games. That drive we threw three times, got a defensive PI. They're not going to throw 40 times with a freshman qb unless necessary.

Dawson's offense is not creative and he can't scheme to save his life. But you guys need to watch the games

Emory was 1-9 for -3 in the second half
Don't care

adr.gif

Advertisement
I feel the same way. Idk bc I’m old school or bc **** happens in football.
It’s just us for stupid crap to happen, like losing grip and it going out of bounds or worse yet stays in bounds and the cover and then luckily a taunting penalty wasn’t called

Advertisement
Not gonna happen. Brown doesn't want to play. He asked to be shirted.
True - and I don't think Brown is the answer unless he had some incredible epiphany since last year - but he could theoretically play in every game left and not burn his red shirt

Advertisement
Advertisement
I ******* hate seeing you phools ***** about Emory Williams.

He's a true freshman making his second start, first in a month on the road against a top five team. I think he's performed okay, given the play calling and lack of offensive creativity.
Nailed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back