CANES vs FSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said it before NC State. We needed a good TVD to beat FSU. FSU is going to score points, unlike Clemson. You HAVE to be able to score and there was nothing Emory showed in his games to think he could put up points.

Playing conservative before the half was the WORST possible thing Mario could have done bc you won't get many opportunities with Emory in this game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Mario played for a competitive loss with Emory instead of trying to take a chance at winning with TVD. This is the same Emory from Clemson, the same Emory who had 17 completions for 68 yards going into the 4th. He can't push the ball down the field and you can't win against a good team with a QB like that. I absolutely hate our coaching staff with a passion, all they do is set this team up for failure.
I agree, should've started the guy with 10 INTs the past 4 games. lmfao

Clueless af

To be fair, this has been much closer than I expected. It’s also pretty evident that we are way better than last year

Gah **** .... Just started watching..... So my dawg Emory ain't it either??? Lol naw I'm not surprised that he isn't playing great against fsu. This is what was needed. Whether Brown or Williams, tvd era needed to end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back