Canes Vs FSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
We can save serious cash for the school just focus more on sticking probes in sharks ***
That didn't work out too well for UF...
C_FDrcYWsAEmVDB.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Don't count 2020? How convenient, and what BS. We played a fuller conference schedule that year. No Bethune Cookmans. In other words we were beating the teams that are beating us now. We had a "healthy TVD" when we started this season, but he looked awful because of the crap coaching.
Oregon's season is better because they have better offensive coaching. No one's arguing that Mario didn't recruit well at UO.
Oregon would be competing for a national champion if they still had Mario. This is all his talent. Go find another team to follow. We will be competing for the national championship 3-4 years from now

Advertisement
Advertisement
Gonna take the night off from posting anything about how I feel, post-game. It’s gonna be pure vitriol…

Gattis is worse than enos. I wanted to hold out but I’m done. Enos coaches circles around him. Jake is garbage and jacurri is greener than the grass and shouldn’t be playing
Jacurri green but let him get his throwing in. The whole stadium knows he running lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back