Canes Vs FSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
ZomboMeme 08102022165908.jpg

When have I ever said he wasn’t???

I didn’t even like the kid coming out of HS & thought he was overrated AF.

The point I was making is, yall will say, “It’s not Gattis’s fault that (insert QB) fumbled/threw an INT”...

But that’s like saying, “It’s not my fault my Dog bit your kid at the park, he’s a Dog & that’s what they do..”
Gattis is worse than enos. I wanted to hold out but I’m done. Enos coaches circles around him. Jake is garbage and jacurri is greener than the grass and shouldn’t be playing

Advertisement
Mack I can't do it man..I'm 40... I'm done man I'll check the blog but I'm not going to any games until Mario is out.. I'll watch the Ravens. I'm not switching teams I'm just not watching this ineptitude. No touchdowns in 2 games
Im 29 and because a canes fan in 2001 when I was 8 years old. So 90% of me being a canes fan has been nothing but ****. I don't blame you man, im pretty close to that point as well

Advertisement
They keep running the same counter plays getting 4, 5, 15, 20 yards but it's a talent and player problem? Seems more like it's a scheme problem. Our front doesn't run any stunts, no pressure from the back 7 brought, there's not a lot of OC's out there today that aren't going to put up 30 points with a vanilla, uncreative defense like we are seeing.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Please dont count 2020. We would have maybe won a max 7 games if we had a normal season. Also last season, we had Rambo, Harley, Bolden and a healthy TVD. We have a depleted o-line, no wrs, only 1 rb, no linebackers and a terible secondary. Look at Oregon rn, they are having a great season because of Marios talent
Don't count 2020? How convenient, and what BS. We played a fuller conference schedule that year. No Bethune Cookmans. In other words we were beating the teams that are beating us now. We had a "healthy TVD" when we started this season, but he looked awful because of the crap coaching.
Oregon's season is better because they have better offensive coaching. No one's arguing that Mario didn't recruit well at UO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back