Canes Vs FSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
James Williams really needs to go. He doesn’t know how to play football.

Advertisement
This is not a growing pains team this is a team that brought back a ton of exp a qb that was 1st round rated by nfl scouts a schedule that was one of the easiest in the country

We have underachieved more than any other team in college football by a ton

Meanwhile we laughed at brian kelly dancing in videos with recruits that man has forgotten more about coaching than mario he had a rebuild he had a transfer qb he had to play a tough schedule and he is battling bama right now

Advertisement
I'll give any HC until year 3. If it's the same **** In year 3 then I'll probably just stop watching college football and just focus on the Dolphins.
Mack I can't do it man..I'm 40... I'm done man I'll check the blog but I'm not going to any games until Mario is out.. I'll watch the Ravens. I'm not switching teams I'm just not watching this ineptitude. No touchdowns in 2 games

Advertisement
When have I ever said he wasn’t???

I didn’t even like the kid coming out of HS & thought he was overrated AF.

The point I was making is, yall will say, “It’s not Gattis’s fault that (insert QB) fumbled/threw an INT”...

But that’s like saying, “It’s not my fault my Dog bit your kid at the park, he’s a Dog & that’s what they do..”

I’d rather get bit by your dog than watch Gattis offense

Turned back while real football was in commercial and see JW with a targeting review...yeah I made the right decision..geaux tigers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back