Canes Vs FSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Spin. Excuse-making. If the guys were this awful, they wouldn't have gone 15-8 the past 2 years. The guy at Duke took over a 3-9 team and has them winning. Give me a break with this idea that they're supposed to look this bad.
Please dont count 2020. We would have maybe won a max 7 games if we had a normal season. Also last season, we had Rambo, Harley, Bolden and a healthy TVD. We have a depleted o-line, no wrs, only 1 rb, no linebackers and a terible secondary. Look at Oregon rn, they are having a great season because of Marios talent

Liberty you gotta admit that Jake is horrific. Independent of the coaches.

That being said these coaches are ***. So carry on
When have I ever said he wasn’t???

I didn’t even like the kid coming out of HS & thought he was overrated AF.

The point I was making is, yall will say, “It’s not Gattis’s fault that (insert QB) fumbled/threw an INT”...

But that’s like saying, “It’s not my fault my Dog bit your kid at the park, he’s a Dog & that’s what they do..”

Advertisement
Lmao the same counter as I pointed out before!! You would think we would figure out how to defend it by the 9th game smh

Jesus Christ that's #0's second form tackle of the game (I refuse to learn their names at this point).

Progress.

Advertisement
With this performance, any glimmer of hope and optimism that I had has completely vanished, poof, dissolved... gone.

Advertisement
Down by 30 plus this dweeb called a mesh concept
emergency maintenance GIF

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back