Canes Vs FSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
No.. I don't think they've been "good".

But you said they were the "bigger problem" and I disagree with that
Agree to disagree. To me this is the absolute worse D I've ever seen in my life. The offense is bad too but every once in awhile they can get lucky and score against **** teams. The D can't stop anyone...like the mtsu game and Duke for instance.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
If you think the total regression by the entire team is players I have bad news for you.
Agree but what’s actually going on here? Mario is not a great GameDay coach but he’s also not dumb, he knows football and should see what works or doesn’t. I just don’t understand what we’re seeing here. Does the entire roster hate him? Is he just an idiot strategist who yells and talks tough but can’t deliver so they see through it? Something is absolutely broken here. Would Mario as a proud alumni who “bleeds orange and green” give us the Richt gift and resign without asking for his payout? This is fundamentally broken from the top down and it’s only year 1 of 8

Advertisement
I'm not supporting Mario.. I'm burning my UM gear... I pray I'm alive in 5 years when he is gone.. I hate Mario... I hate him w a passion for doing this to my program
I'll give any HC until year 3. If it's the same **** In year 3 then I'll probably just stop watching college football and just focus on the Dolphins.

Advertisement
I might feel better if in the post game Mario says, "I now realize that everything I thought I knew about football is wrong, but I'm going to hire the first co-HC in cfb history to help me figure this out."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back