Canes Vs FSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice sack by Nyjalik Kelly

I think I’m done. Just going to watch to see if brown is healthy next series

Btw Norvell and players on fsu side actually showing leadership and accountability

Jeez this is embarrassing
It took three years for FSU to get to this point. People forget that Taggart left a bunch of guys that were selfish, and it was a carry over from Jimbo's nonsense. It took Norvell 3 years to fix his crap. Mario has a ton of work to do, he won't get 3 years to fix it, he needs to turn this roster over this offseason, or it will get beyond toxic and Miami will likely be forced to eat some of that buyout in year 3.

Advertisement
They're 4 and 5 stars... that were recruited by everyone.. they got whooped by MTSU
Again. These 4 stars no 5 stars on o. And I say again we have the slowest non football iq players in the country. One of those 4 stars on defense freelanced and gave up 2 long tds to MTSU.

I wouldn’t mind seeing Brown at RB. He needs the ball in his hands and runs better than what we got.

Advertisement
Need more nerds less jocks on this staff
Bingo. Coaches are more than just recruiters and rah rah guys. They, get this, COACH. They scheme. They put their players in position to make plays. They know their talent, and they devise a system that fits it.

How didn't that cross your mind though? Miami been trash most of its games this year.
You expect growing pains.
But not being able to score a **** touchdown against fsu in a sold out hard rock is the ugliest thing I’ve seen since Clemson.
At least that team was in a fight with Bama in the final game.
FSU ain’t even a playoff team.
I was defending Gattis because the so called experts on YouTube kept Saying “execituon” “dudes are open”.
Well everyone leaves dudes open on every team in every game.
Not scoring a touchdown against our biggest rival is 100 percent a coaching issue.
There is no more arguing or speculation or excuses Gattis has to go and it needs to be no later than tomorrow.

Advertisement
Didn't Briles have to play a WR at QB? Think he did, pretty sure they out up a lot of points too. Glad we got Gattis, thanks Caveman..i mean Mario

Advertisement
Next year starting 15 freshmen is not going to be much better but good riddance to all this guys that have 0 pride or love for the U!

I can't wait until next spring when all those Greentree reports start coming out about how amazing we are. I'll never read another one of those posts again.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back