Canes Vs FSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
You really think the D has been good? Wow. At this point even if TVD was back and we could score 40 a game it's guaranteed the D would give up 42. They can't stop anyone. Especially when it matters. I'm not letting anyone blame this horse **** team on any injury. That's ridiculous.
No.. I don't think they've been "good".

But you said they were the "bigger problem" and I disagree with that

Advertisement
Was it his first time in the game?

Did he sub himself in?

Has he not shown that he probably shouldn’t be playing in situations like this?

The decision before the result, is just as consequential as the result.

If I poor gasoline all around my house & then light a match & it burns down, I can’t say in court, “the fire burned down my house, not me..”
Liberty you gotta admit that Jake is horrific. Independent of the coaches.

That being said these coaches are ***. So carry on

Advertisement
Mario was not my first choice but like most fans I was willing to give him a chance. This product is dog****. Are we really going to have this for seven more years? I know it's year one but what are the chances he straightens this out?

Advertisement
4th qtr and fsu puts in their back up as a show of mercy.
Jfc!!!
out of all the possible outcomes…… that **** never crossed m mind.

Mario needs to recalibrate and fast.
If he’s ready to kick players to the portal he better show some balls and also throw the oc in there.
He better do a Michael Jackson and look in the mirror and start realizing that he can’t answer questions about this team with answers from old *** offenses.
Pathetic

Biggest problem will be trying to get WRs to come here. Our NIL budget will need to have WR at the Top and QB if TVD leaves. Coaches will need to find hidden gems because the top guys won't come here in the portal. We will need to find like a KJ Osborn who was a starter at small G5 school that is already fully developed

We need a real OC. If we get someone like Gattis again ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back