Canes Vs FSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Was it his first time in the game?

Did he sub himself in?

Has he not shown that he probably shouldn’t be playing in situations like this?

The decision before the result, is just as tacit as the result.

If I poor gasoline all around my house & then light a match & it burns down, I can’t say in court, “the fire burned down my house, not me..”
This a million times. Gattis has such poor poise and feel for the game as a coach.

Advertisement
4th qtr and fsu puts in their back up as a show of mercy.
Jfc!!!
out of all the possible outcomes…… that **** never crossed m mind.

Mario needs to recalibrate and fast.
If he’s ready to kick players to the portal he better show some balls and also throw the oc in there.
He better do a Michael Jackson and look in the mirror and start realizing that he can’t answer questions about this team with answers from old *** offenses.
How didn't that cross your mind though? Miami been trash most of its games this year.

Advertisement
What does Mario think about Kyrie or Kanye? We need to know, maybe he would say something to get fired

Was it his first time in the game?

Did he sub himself in?

Has he not shown that he probably shouldn’t be playing in situations like this?

The decision before the result, is just as tacit as the result.

If I poor gasoline all around my house & then light a match & it burns down, I can’t say in court, “the fire burned down my house, not me..”
Yeah I wouldn’t have put his sorry *** back in. But i guess he’s trying to see if Garcia has something, anything. And Now that I think about it. He probably wanted to call a play that Brown doesn’t know.

Advertisement
Advertisement
One 4th and 13 away from finishing last season on a 7 game win streak and finishing 8-4. Same basic roster yet probably aren't going to make a bowl game and getting blown out at home by fsu. This isnt just the players

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back