Canes Vs FSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
But the D sucked last year too.

Defense isn’t as scheme driven. You need talent. If anything, a new defensive scheme can hurt a defense the next year.

So I get why a ****** defense didn’t turn around in one offseason.

The offense is the massive red flag.
I get it but if we could make 50% of the tackles we miss, we would be in most games! We whiff on too many tackles for the scheme to work!

Advertisement
4th qtr and fsu puts in their back up as a show of mercy.
Jfc!!!
out of all the possible outcomes…… that **** never crossed m mind.

Mario needs to recalibrate and fast.
If he’s ready to kick players to the portal he better show some balls and also throw the oc in there.
He better do a Michael Jackson and look in the mirror and start realizing that he can’t answer questions about this team with answers from old *** offenses.

It’s taken 20 years and a series of ****** and ****tier coaches, but until tonight I couldn’t say I don’t care. Right now I don’t care.

The mass exodus will be interesting. Mario better work some magic with the transfer portal to replace the players that are leaving.

Advertisement
Yah, but the may shocked at how bad it really is.
Goes to show they opportunity they have in front of them. Major playing time and the class that starts to turn this around.

Wouldn’t be surprised if this is a 2008 like team next year. A bunch of true freshman taking major snaps.

This is the first team that I can ever remember where there isn't a single player that I care about. Not one. You could swap every single player with someone on another team and I could seriously care less. Who's the leader? Who hold teammates accountable? Where's the Ed Reed "**** naw I'm not alright! Joaquin said dominate"? Just a bunch of TikToc superstars.

1667702325434.png

Bryce Young with 1:47.

Advertisement
Biggest problem will be trying to get WRs to come here. Our NIL budget will need to have WR at the Top and QB if TVD leaves. Coaches will need to find hidden gems because the top guys won't come here in the portal. We will need to find like a KJ Osborn who was a starter at small G5 school that is already fully developed

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is the first team that I can ever remember where there isn't a single player that I care about. Not one. You could swap every single player with someone on another team and I could seriously care less. Who's the leader? Who hold teammates accountable? Where's the Ed Reed "**** naw I'm not alright! Joaquin said dominate"? Just a bunch of TikToc superstars.
Miss the Richt teams and Jaquan Johnson. Guys that loved this team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back