Canes Vs FSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I watched plenty of Oregon games, the point of the matter is that Mario isn't going to be some guy that throws the ball around willy nilly. He wants to have some balance. Frankly, if you mouthbreathers actually watched football, instead of just the highlights you'd actually realize that the programs that win regularly are somewhat balanced. There's a reason why Oregon was winning 10+ games regularly with Mario, and that's because he built a roster that could salt games away and attack defenses on the ground as well as in the air.

Then again, let's keep running with the same tired narratives, regardless of logic or basic common sense. Mario should be held accountable for hiring a bad OC, and he should also be held accountable for overrating the talent on the roster. That said, both of those things can be fixed this offseason.
You're absolutely right. Mario is doing a MAGNIFICENT job and it is us ungrateful "mouthbreathers" who simply do not understand his brilliant plan. Have I got that right?

Advertisement

Also a weird culture thing.

We segregate fans in the UK so fights don't happen.

I was sat between several groups of UNC fans who were lording it up earlier this year. I'm not a violent person or it would have got nasty. A few choice '*****' was all they got.

Curious to see what the excuses are after this game. Say what you will but it's a big F- for Mario this year. We're stuck with him and I do have faith he can turn it around, but Gattis and Steele are not it.

Advertisement
D79131FC-49FB-415D-9100-ADF3E1D0145D.jpeg

He gets a lot of hate but 11 cares.

Knowles really wasn’t as bad as people thought senior year. Hall and Williams are worse.
He tried his best senior year. Still the worst S to wear the uniform imo. Those 2 feel worse because they had potential.

Advertisement
Is it safe to say Garcia is absolutely gone at the end of the season if not sooner???

It will take at least 2 more full recruiting cycles before this kind of offense will at least look decent. Mario wants to run a Pro Spread offense and he's not going to change his philosophy because he doesn't think it's wrong. He thinks he doesn't have the players to run it. Mario is the type of offensive coach that forces his offense on a team Instead of adjusting it to fit the players. The only time I saw Mario change his offense was against NC and VT and it was the best it looked all season.
Stubborn coaches have a short shelf life. Well, unless you've conned your amla mater into a 10 year deal.

Advertisement
It's seriously time for fans to vote with their wallets. ***** buying merch, tickets, etc. Not one dime. Break them and let'em fold it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back