Canes Vs FSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, they were balanced. 54/46 breakdown is average. Some teams flip that around, but most decent teams tend to be close to a 50/50 breakdown.

That is not plenty as stated. Lol. With a generational QB, good coaches will actually utilize them more.

Advertisement
It also didnt get us 8 straight qrtrs wo a TD.

brother look at this game.

what you're watching isnt remotely commensurate with our talent

What I’m watching is a bad product & it’s been the same bad product since 2006, my man. Some of it has been worst than others; some of the bad product gave us hope, just to let us down later, while other bad products have been stank up front.

This particular bad product is sour milk; nothing about this team I like. I thought we would at least get to 8 wins this yr, but between the injuries & this **** Gattis adding extra curd to this sour milk, it’s been unwatchable

Last edited:
Advertisement
And the punter was ******* the u and the announcers are all for it. Me too though. You play this bad you deserve it all...who am I kidding these players don't give a ****. No pride.
I'm all for roughing the Punter and then curb stomping him.

This really is football ****. Aside from one night in 2017, this has been so depressing for 15 years. It’s honestly one of the worst stories in sports. How bad do you have to be to **** up what we had?

Advertisement
I said it earlier and I’ll say it again James Williams is giving Gurvan Hall a run for his money as the worst safety to ever play here.

DJ Ivey is the worst corner to ever play here

Corey Flagg is the worst Lb to ever play here, and Wario is the worst corch to corch here during the modern era.
FIFY

Two safeties covering one guy, yet they let a TE walk right past them. I'm quite sure Steele schemed it that way.

Advertisement
Advertisement
We were never in this game.... Like at no point did it even look like we were going to have a chance.... complete steamroll session....

F’N LANE WOULD HAVE CUT HIS RIGHT HAND AND NUTS TO BE HERE..

I HATE MIAMIS ADMIN..

THEY KILLED MIAMI FOOTBALL 20 YEARS AGO

lol this admin deserves every bit of this, make them hoes pay out the **** *** for this horse **** because they owe even more from the past 20 years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back