Canes Vs FSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
How do defensive players not know how to tackle properly?

It is a complete lack of discipline and desire.

Stunned at the lack of heart in a Hurricanes team. Thats probably what bothers me the most.

Advertisement
Advertisement
So let’s take at 1st year coaches and how they are doing;

Brian Kelly started slow in the top 10 beating Alabama

Lincoln Riley takes a team that sucked and 9 in the country

Dan Lanning Oregon in the top 10

Just another fact; UCF ranked 25th!

Mario Cristobal not in the top 50, 4-4 about to go 4-5, get Shalaked against FSwho, and most regression since Al Golden!

Shaking my head in disgust!
Kelly inherited major talent at LSU. Lincoln Riley basically cycled out USC’s roster. Mario left Lanning a team loaded with talent.

None of those teams are like us.

31-3 on national tv

Al Pacino GIF

Advertisement
This might be the most idiotic statement herbert could of had 50 tds that year watch some ball
I watched plenty of Oregon games, the point of the matter is that Mario isn't going to be some guy that throws the ball around willy nilly. He wants to have some balance. Frankly, if you mouthbreathers actually watched football, instead of just the highlights you'd actually realize that the programs that win regularly are somewhat balanced. There's a reason why Oregon was winning 10+ games regularly with Mario, and that's because he built a roster that could salt games away and attack defenses on the ground as well as in the air.

Then again, let's keep running with the same tired narratives, regardless of logic or basic common sense. Mario should be held accountable for hiring a bad OC, and he should also be held accountable for overrating the talent on the roster. That said, both of those things can be fixed this offseason.

Bruh thank you!

Not to mention the record amount of yards given up.

The record amount of 3 and 1 conversions failed.

The record amounts of 3rd and 15+ We’ve given up.

The coaching has been terrible on offense.

But to say that this roster has “more talent” than anyone is wild.

At what point does the “talent” take over…and smash the likes of FIU, MTSU etc?

Ppl have short memories, bro. I’ve known that for yrs. I mean, JUST LAST SEASON, they were begging for an infusion of talent, & now we’re better than all these teams. lol

& look at these dummies holding up 4 like we’re in the lead. This team is a mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back